Paasche’s VL-Card Set is an easy fun way to get started airbrushing with many essential airbrush items - for the beginning hobbyist
Airbrush type VL can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage handling light, medium and heavy fluids. The VL model come in three sizes-1, 3 and 5, with the purchase of different size aircaps, tips and needles. Fluids are siphon fed from color cup or bottle assembly. Suitable for both left or right-handed users. The VL has a tapered socket for securing bottle or cup.
VL - card components:
- VL double-action airbrush size 3,
- VL-1-OZ color bottle assem. (29cc),
- pressure tank valve,
- 1/8"-6' air hose w/cplgs,
Variants of models
Made in the USA for over one hundred years the Paasche company has proven it's worth at crafting a durable airbrush product. Ideal for a wide range of applications such as crafts, illustrations, model cars and kits, stenciling and touchup work.
Paasche types: V, VJR, VL and VLS have similar construction. Built of nickel-silver, stainless steel, polished with chrome-plating are made to last beyond one year warranty. All of them are dual action internal mix airbrushes. The major difference being that:
- VJR has a color cup built into the top of the airbrush body, which promotes quick and easy color changes. This is "gravity feed" type - the paint is supplied to the air mix chamber by gravity, thus eliminating the high air pressure required
- V has a color cup built into the side of the airbrush body
- VL and VLS have color cup built into the bottom
Therefore all of them are "siphon feed" types - system where paint is drawn from a color cup mounted on the side or bottom of the airbrush due to high air pressure
Našli ste napako v opisu? Prijavite jo