The VJR provides the same great versatility, control and spray patterns as the V airbrush. The major difference being that the VJR has a color cup built into the top of the airbrush body, which promotes quick and easy color changes.
- VJR Airbrush size 1 with built-in 1/64 oz. Cup (0.5cc),
- “22 Airbrush Lessons” Booklet,
- Head Protecting Cap
Variants of models
Made in the USA for over one hundred years the Paasche company has proven it's worth at crafting a durable airbrush product. Ideal for a wide range of applications such as crafts, illustrations, model cars and kits, stenciling and touchup work.
Paasche types: V, VJR, VL and VLS have similar construction. Built of nickel-silver, stainless steel, polished with chrome-plating are made to last beyond one year warranty. All of them are dual action internal mix airbrushes. The major difference being that:
- VJR has a color cup built into the top of the airbrush body, which promotes quick and easy color changes. This is "gravity feed" type - the paint is supplied to the air mix chamber by gravity, thus eliminating the high air pressure required
- V has a color cup built into the side of the airbrush body
- VL and VLS have color cup built into the bottom
Therefore all of them are "siphon feed" types - system where paint is drawn from a color cup mounted on the side or bottom of the airbrush due to high air pressure
Našli ste napako v opisu? Prijavite jo